Saturday, November 25, 2006

Update

I have played some poker in the past few days, with good results overall. I had a great stretch from Tuesday-Thursday afternoon. The highlight was a stretch of 8 SNGs where I had 3 firsts, 2 seconds, and 1 third. I also did well with PLO and a bit of NL and limit holdem.

Thursday night I played tourneys and had some awful outdraws to knock me out. On Full Tilt I was 1/350 in their $24 8:00 tourney. Then I lost with KK to 97 when he called a PF reraise for 12x the bb and all in with an OESD. I still had well over teh average at 7K when the same player raised and I had QQ. I made a massive overbet reraise all in thinking the donkey would call. He did with his 99, but unfortunately he hit. I got outdrawn to bust out of a Stars tourney at the same time. I also played the $100 UB tourney - was on the same table with Johnnybax, Poker HO, and Sheets at the same time. I was short stacked when they got there, and lasted for a while before my flopped top pair was outkicked and I was out with about 50 left (30 paid).

That started a downward trend that continued last night when I lost quite a bit playing PLO - just did not end up on the right side of the confrontations.

All in all, however, I am up quite a bit for the week. The time to keep playing will probably not last. There are 3 weeks left in the school year - so things will be quite busy until mid-December. Right after that we have our third child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home