Monday, October 02, 2006

I figure I should make a non-rant post as well

I have not played much recently, just too busy. I think that will be the case through December when the semester ends. We will have a new baby then, which will take some time away also. But, if this baby is like the last, I expect many hours holding the baby so he sleeps while I play poker.

I had done OK at PLO last week, but gave back a bit of profits this week. Mostly variance, although I think I made at least two bad decisions as well. I have played a few turbo tourneys - getting a bad outdraw that cost me $1000 W$ in a limit tourney when a guy stuck around with 88 on a KT2-A turn and spike a set on the river. I was not happy. I did win 280 W$ in a double shootout, but I am still unhappy abou that 2 outer. I have played a few tourneys as well, cashing in a $30 NL on party but losing a coin-flip once in the money. I was happy overall with my play.

I put money into pokerroom and pulled it from all the crypto sites. Pokerroom has a good bonus and claims that they will keep allowing U.S. action. Crypto is not, so I just got my money out of there and into neteller.

I need to find some live games around here. Anyone know where there are live games near Selinsgrove PA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home