Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Long time, no post ...

I have been swamped at work, and unable to play much recently.

A few notes:

I am still playing a bit, doing fine in $55 turbo SNGs, $69 non-turbo SNGs on FT poker, PL omaha (both SH and full ring), and NL holdem (full ring).

I am working at selecting players for SharkDAQ http://www.internettexasholdem.com/phpbb2/sat-oct-28-2006-756-am-vp6467010.html . That has been fun - there will be a good group playing there. It has been tough to evaluate players, but I think the committee (me, Tall Paul, and nside) are doing a decent job at both giving players a chance to play the Sunday million and providing a +EV situation for our shareholders.

Since my big tourney win, I have had some awful luck in tourneys. In one, I had a chance to be chip leader early with 5x the starting stack, 30 minutes in, but lost when my flopped straight lost to a runner-runner boat when a guy called a flop bet with 22 on a KQT board. What a donkey! Oh well, I guess I want all my luck in one tourney.

I am really busy with school and my consulting work. It is quite lucrative, but definitely time-consuming. It cuts into leisure time, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home