Wednesday, October 11, 2006

PLO, NL holdem, and SNGs

These are the 3 games I have been playing in my spare time. Each is interesting. In ways, I think if I focused on SNGs, I could make the most money. This is especially true on full tilt when working off a bonus (adds about 5% to the ROI) and on sites with rakeback (I think absolute gives rakeback for SNGs). But, I really have not played them as much as other games recently.

I have played PLO and have see-sawed. A couple weeks ago I had a great run. I since then I went down-up-down-up. Last night I went down again, losing about 1 buyin over the course of a hundred hands or so.

I have played a bit of NL holdem on gamesgrid and pitbullpoker. My great run at pitbull ended and, while still up, am not up as much as before. On gamesgrid I used some left-over money from being a prop and put it all on a NL table.

I really need to find a game and focus, I think. Currently, I am thinking about focusing much more on NL holdem (either $100 or $200 buy in games) or SNGs (anywhere from $30-$100 buy in turbos).

Since Thursday I am down a bit, but that is mostly (maybe even all) from tourney buyins on Thursday and Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home