Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not playing much, but ....

Things are going well. I am working off a bonus at a small site call pitbull poker. The only game with stakes that are big enough to interest me is a $1 bb NL holdem game ($100 buy in). I have had a nice run there. I have had a couple nice outdraws when aggressively betting (in ways I have been unlucky that they hit, but then got lucky to outdraw), but overall the play is bad. I am up several buyins with just a couple hours of play. I have had a couple outdraws, so got some good luck, but had a couple outdraws that cost me some mid-sized pots also. These players have been calling massive bets at times with inferior hands, which makes the game quite good.

Are the $100 NL games this bad everywhere? Perhaps they are and I just don't play them. Maybe I should consider a switch over to NL $100 or $200 buy in games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home