Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Still swamped - just a quick update

I have had time to play an hour here or there, but not much. A quick update:

- Lost big last Wednesday

- Won big Thursday (so up slightly over Wed and Thur combined), but the win was in W$ from winning a satellite entry to the PCA (which I cashed for W$). There was some truly awful play in the PCA satellite win - if I get a second I might try to post some of those hands here.

- Essentially Broke even Friday-Saturday.

Won moderate amounts Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Mainly from playing very few SNGs, but doing quite well in them. Those turbo SNGs that only last 40 minutes or so are great when you want a taste of poker but don't have much time.

Work is so busy I don't envision myself playing too much before Thanksgiving break, but Thursday night is my one night I can sometimes get in some poker - hopefully the trend holds this week and I can play a few tourneys.

I am still doing a bit of work for SharkDAQ. It is quite fun, although challenging, to go through the candidates and select players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home