Monday, August 21, 2006

Another Good Weekend

For those who know my history, I won a 2005 WSOP main event seat through bugsysclub. They have a good (although incredibly difficult to initially understand) system of tourneys that can award freerole entries to tourneys that award ME seats (did that make sense - I did not think so). In short, if you finish in the top 4 of their "round 2" tourneys, you get a freerole entry for a WSOP seat. The nice part is, all the prize money is paid back to the players, so it really is an added bonus. In September 2004 I took advantage of this freerole to beat out 274 players and win a 2005 WSOP main event seat.

Saturday I played a round 2 event, it was a $10 rebuy, and I beat out the field of 39 for a $400 cash. Plus, I get a round 3 entry for a WSOP seat. This years round 3 is a rebuy event, so now I need to get more top 4 finishes, but it is nice to have the first. Overall, I was probably only up $200 or so for the weekend, so I lost overall for the weekend if it were not for this tourney - but a win is a win! Plus, that freerole entry is nice - now I just need to win my seat at the 2007 ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home