Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random comments

I have been really busy recently, so I apologize for not posting more frequently.

Tall Paul from ITH is amazing. When a few breaks hit an incredible player, the results are amazing, as he has cashed for about $50,000 in the past 2 weeks.

SH limit has incredible variance. I am enjoying it (for the most part), although I still think my game has "holes".

I took 9th in the party $33 tourney on Sunday (only a modest cash, unfortunately). I was doing great and was playing my A-game. As the 2nd chip-leader with 2 tables left, I ran JJ into the chip leaders AA. I actually think I played the hand pretty well to only lose half my stack, but that hit hurt. I think without that loss I probably get to the final 4 or better. Overall, I was thrilled with how my game adjusted to various situations.

I have been working on my tourney game - mainly on when to be tight and when to be loose. I think the results are starting to pay off, but MTTs have such a high-variance it is tough to know for sure.

School is back in and I am teaching again - I am really lucky to have a job I love, a family I love, and a hobby that I love and that is lucrative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home