Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Poker related: what am I thankful for?

I had another good year at poker. It is time to give thanks. In the scheme of things, poker is a small thing to be thankful for, relative to family, health, etc. But it never hurts to take a moment to give thanks, even for the little things.


I am thankful that I am able to make some side-money with poker. I certainly have worked hard on improving my game over the past few years, but I know lots of people who have hobbies that don't earn them income.

I am thankful that there are still sites that are open to US players, and the momentum now seems to be more in favor of overturning the ULIGA than for making it stricter.

I am thankful that I have learned how to play HU poker, and play it well.

I am thankful that I might get back into sports-arbitrage soon.

I am thankful for the ITH community. I have made some really good friends there over the past few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home