Friday, November 09, 2007

Not dead, but not posting much

I have been so busy with life, that I have not really considered posting much recently.

I plan on playing less often. I still enjoy poker, but not as much. Funny story, though. I told my wife that I was going to cut down on poker a week ago Thursday. Since then, I have gone on an absolute tear, bringing in a great 10 days of results. So results have been OK, even though play-time has been limited.

I have really been dominating HU Cash NL. I feel like I have slipped at NL HU SNGs, but it could just be variance. The HU NL cash is so profitable, though, I have focused on that instead.

Family life is going great, work is going well, but not much time for poker. Things might change in about 17 years when our youngest is out of the house. Until then, I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that I won't be playing as much as I once did.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Chrisjp said...

Busy....yes me too. I'll have to try the HU cash games. I really like the tournaments...nice and helpful. Haven't played for serious stakes though. Mostly 10s and 20s. Will have to wait until January to do any meaningful play. Glad life is treating you so well. Getting up early to get the little one off to school does mess up late night play. I know. lol

Take care Matt,
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home