Monday, November 12, 2007

Killing the games!

I had been on a good run before my post on Friday. In the 60 hours or so since that post, I am up about 8 full buyins at 1/2 NL HU playing a couple hours each day. I guess that is not too out-of-the-ordinary in the scheme of things, but that boost to my bankroll is quite welcome.

My hourly rate

I decided to go back through my PT stats for heads up games to see how profitable they have been this year? I am running about about 9 PTBB/100 at HU games (all levels). It is slightly higher for 1/2 NL HU, where I have played the bulk of my games. This translates into 18 big blinds per 100 hands. The tradeoff you face when playing heads up is that it is tougher to play multiple tables, but you get more hands per table than in 6-max for full ring. I get in about 130 hands per hour per table. So, per hour, I am earning about 24 big blinds per hour per table. I was a bit stunned to see how high this was - perhaps I am just running really hot and my actual long-term rate will only be about half of this. If that is the case, I will enjoy the ride until the crash hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home