Friday, August 17, 2007

Yes, I am still alive

I am still unable to find a block of time to play a tourney, however – I really am getting the itch. However, by 8:30 PM the idea playing for 3 straight hours and the idea seems lousy, so I never sign up.

I have played a ton of heads up in the past month. Some heads up cash ($1 and $2 bb), and then transitioned into SNGs. It has been a nice venue – I am now thinking I should set the date on the calendar for the WCOOP HU event.

My wife and I are trying to figure out what to do with the modest amount of money I earn at poker. My wife and I don’t want to “spend” it like it is income, since we don’t know if this source of income will always be available (games might get tougher, more regulations to make it tougher to play, etc.). We are now saving some the cashout money in order to finish our basement. We are also contributing to a retirement plan. (I know, we live a crazy life!)

I start school in 10 days – so life gets busier again. Not sure how much less poker I will play – but certainly playing time will go down.

Will post some interesting events in the next day or two.
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home