Thursday, February 01, 2007

Several topics

Neteller

Neteller has dropped all U.S. transactions to pokersites. They also would not mail me a check. Because of this, I had to transfer my funds to an ITHer in the free world (non-U.S.) who was cool enough to then put it on stars and send it back to me. However, I had to pay $150 or so in transfer fees to neteller simply to get my money out. This is nothing but extortion from neteller - I hope those bastards end up homeless and hungry.

The big issue now for me is how to move money around. Thankfully I had a decent amount in Stars, Full Tilt, Doyle's Room, and Bodog, with lesser amounts (but still sufficient) at Ultimate Bet and Bugsysclub. These are the sites I play now, so that is good. However, I will want to deposit soon to take advantage of deposit bonuses, etc., so I need to figure out what to use.

Nice Satellite Win

I played a $5 turbo rebuy and a $20 turbo rebuy on Sunday at stars for an entry into the $530 buyin stars million. I spent $40 on the bigger one and $25 on the smaller won, and won my seat in the $5 turbo! I cashed out right away to get T$. Now I can play 3 of the night 100K on stars - the $150 buyin tourney! I am excited about that.


NL cash

Going OK on NL cash. I had a good Sunday, breakeven Monday, good Tuesday, but losing Wednesday. Overall, up decent for the week (again), however.

I am doing some higher buyins at times. I am not sure I should be, however.


Rewards and Where to Play

I made goldstar at stars this month, and hit "iron man" at full tilt. I also have rakeback at full tilt, and bonus and rakeback at Doyle's Room.

I will probably try to maintain gold at stars, but the iron man at full tilt might be tough. It takes 25 days of 200 pts. a day. January had 31 days, giving me 6 days of slack. With only 28 days of slack in Feb, and me taking a trip at the end of the month, won't get it at full tilt this time. I might try to get gold or silver, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home