Monday, January 15, 2007

Crushing cash games - wish I had time for tourneys
I have been playing 1/2 NL still - buying in for shorter stacks and just crushing the games. In fact, Saturday was my single best day at cash games ever! It was so good that it made my decent days on Friday and Sunday seem mediocre. I have actually played a fair amount, but it is in short spurts.

I would love to find time to play more tourneys, as I have tournament dollars at both pokerstars and at Ultimate Bet saved up. Thursday night has traditionally been my tournament night - as long as I am not too tired I might try to play the UB $100 at 8:00 Est. and the Pokerstars $150 at 9:00 Eastern. Overall, my time playing will decrease dramatically now that school is back in session, but hopefully I keep winning. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Poker Guide said...

Enjoying your NL posts. Playing short-stacked so that your opponents don't have the odds to chase. I like that. (I really like that they still do!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home