Monday, January 01, 2007

My 2007 goals

1. Continue to provide a nice supplemental income for my family. The last 2 years I have made nice side money, which has really helped.

2. Continue with NL cash games. This goes a bit with 1, as I think this is the single most profitable game.

3. Play more "higher buy in" tourneys. Tourneys with buyins of $100 and more. I think I am plus EV in them, so I should play them.

4. Give up on satellites for events with buyins of $500 or less. I think they are simply not +EV enough for me to justify my time away from other ventures.

5. Win a WSOP seat or two again, but make a deep run. This last part is very subject to luck, of course, so all I can really do is to play my "A" game.

Today, I started the new year while continuing to crush 1/2 NL. It is nice to get the new year off to a nice start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home