Saturday, January 27, 2007

Roller Coaster Ride

My last post was on Friday, January 19th. That day was a big down day. Well, Saturday I made back all the money and more. Sunday I made back all the money again. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were all moderate losing days, with Tuesday being a big down day almost as big as the Friday.

I think I am mostly playing OK, but am in the process of reviewing my losing hands to ensure. Certainly there are a few bad plays in there, but mostly I think it is just variance.

Today I am up a little, but am upset about one bad play in particular that was costly.

Not going strong for WSOP 2007

I decided not to make a run for a 2007 WSOP seat. With 3 kids at home, I am not going to try for a seat this year. That does not mean I will play no satellites, but I will only play freerole satellites or satellites with a massive overlay.

If I don't end up winning a seat (half of me really wants to, the other half really does not want to bother with the hubbub again this year), I will save some money from my winnings and probably go to AC a couple times over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home