Saturday, April 19, 2008

Several updates - and going to the WSOP!

A life update

Life has been crazy. I am currently a teacher at a small liberal arts University. I never knew I wanted this type of job, but once I got here, I liked it. I recently interviewed, however, at a major University. I got an offer, and our family is in the process of deciding what to do.

Poker update

I have played a lot more limit holdem recently - the players are just bad. I am doing well, although I am not sure how much of that is running well.

WSOP 2008 Update

I am going! I got clearence to play event #2, the $1500 opening weekend donk-a-thon. I might play event 3, if I bust out early of event 2. I certainly am not planning to bust, however. I plan on using my stars FPPs to buyin, but have to hit platinum star this month to make it - time to grind!

The school year ends in two weeks, so I will be posting more soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Congrats on the job offer Elmo, and on going to the WSOP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home