Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been swamped with work recently.

A few updates:

1. I am in a minor downswing. I am down maybe 6 or so buyins over the past 10 days. Nothing major, and I was on such a major upswing between the two downswings that it seems really minor. There have been some truly nasty beats, but also, as usual, a couple hands I probably should have played differently.

2. I have played a few SNGs on Cake Poker and have really enjoyed them. I used to play $55 turbos on stars and FT poker often and did pretty well. I might get back into them for a while - at least while I am enjoying them. I still think I understand the endgame quite well, although I should probably play around with my Sit N' Go power tools to refresh a bit.

3. I played some tourneys Sunday afternoon. I don't think I played bad overall, but I think I am pushing a tad too lightly when I get short-stacked. I will focus on being (slightly) more patient when down to an M of 3 to 5.

Life will be crazy for the next couple weeks, so I don't know how often I will be able to play or post - but I will try to provide updates on anything exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home