Friday, January 25, 2008

2/4 NL

The good news - I am now very confident I can beat the game at either Cake Poker or Full Tilt Poker.

The bad news - I have lost about 2 buyins this week. That being said, 4 hands have really hurt:

1. AA vs. KK all in pre-flop, KK outdraws.
2. KK vs. AA - all in on blank flop. He wins
3. KK vs. QJ when we get short stack to commit 80 of 240 stack pre-flop. Lose when JJ3 flops.
4. Three barrell bluff called by good player - he called me down with T8s on a T high board. He made a good play/good read.

If I win one of those, I am about even, if I win two, I am ahead. If I win 3, I am up a couple buyins.

That being said, there were two hands where I lost a lot by calling down too loosely - so I could have done better. But overall, I am very confident right now that I can be a winner at the 2/4 NL games. I think I will be making that my new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home