Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Made Platinum Star - Bought WSOP Seat

I earned 10K FPPs in the past 2 weeks, getting to platinum star today. Then I purchased my WSOP seat with FPPs. Stars puts most of the money right into your account. Thus, I still need to buyin - but it is basically official. Tomorrow I buy my plane ticket.

On a major heater

I have mostly played limit, but have played 30 or so SNGs - mostly $60 turbos. I have been killing the games. I am up big at 5/10 limit, and doing well in SNGs. Sunday night, I played 18 SNGs - 2 $114 turbos and 16 $60 SNGs (2 sessions - one 10 tabling, one 8 tabling). I cashed in 8 or the 18, earning 4 firsts, 3 seconds, and 1 third. To make it better, one first and one second were in the two bigger buyin SNGs. This is certainly not a sustainable earn rate - but I certainly enjoyed the run on Sunday.

Enjoying PokerXfactor

I debated for a long time whether to go with cardrunners or pokerXfactor. I went with PokerXfactor since I thing now I need more improvement in tourneys, and also they do have some very good cash players that should still improve my cash game skills. I have really enjoyed watching the videos there - both tourneys and some of Rizen's cash game stuff.

Gotta run - will try to update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home