Tuesday, January 01, 2008

PokerElmo Offering Private Poker Lessons

I am now offering private poker lessons/coaching. I specialize in heads-up NL holdem, full ring NL holdem, and 6-max NL holdem. However, I have also made thousands of dollars in SNGs and NL holdem tourneys over the past few years playing part time and have coached players in those areas as well. I am a professor of economics and teach game theory, and this is a foundation for my teachings.

I charge $80 an hour.

My services could be valuable for several types of players:

- Break-even or losing recreational amateur players who want to lose less/win more and become happier with how they play.

- Serious amateurs who are seeking to increase their earn rates and move up limits.

- Professionals who specialize in other areas of poker who want to be able to add HU NL holdem as a profitable game.


Why me and not someone else?

While I am certainly not the right choice for everyone, there are several reasons why you might consider me for your poker-coaching needs.

* I am a teacher. I am a professor of economics at a university and my job is to teach complex topics to people with many different incoming skill levels. I have even taught a class on poker at my university.


* I am a significant winner at the areas I offer coaching. You will be getting someone who knows what they are doing.


* Those who I have coached have been impressed. One player won his seat to the WSOP main event while I was coaching him in a $640 WSOP satellite on Pokerstars. This was a friend, and I offered to coach for free. However, he was so happy/impressed with my coaching decisions that helped him win his seat that he voluntarily gave me 5% of his WSOP action.


Please email me at matt_rousu@yahoo.com if you have any questions or are interested. Or log into the forums at www.internettexasholdem.com and send a private message to Poker_Elmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home