Saturday, May 12, 2007

Got my computer set up – have begun multitabling

I have been on a good run at 6-max $200 buy in NL if I play 1 or 2 tables. I want to begin multitabling at stars, however, now that they have their double FPP promotion. I can easily 8-table with 2 screens, and might even have 10 tables open much of the time.

To do this, I don’t buyin full, I will be playing NL full-ring, and buying in for $55. That allows me to play short-stack strategy and capitalize on bigger stacks who are playing looser against other big stacks (for implied odds) and will not give me enough credit since they think I must be weak for buying in short. I hope to make platinum star by the end of their 10 billion hand promotion, and maybe even rack up several thousand extra points.

With double points, if I played 8 hours, I would earn pretty huge FPPs (10K or more). Without any earnings, that is worth about 215 T$ – a huge boost. Naturally, I expect to earn significantly more than that. However, I don’t plan on playing 8 hours per day. But, I would like to 8-10 table 1-2 hours every day at NL (perhaps 1 hour twice a day). My earnings per hour doing that should be pretty nice.

Tourneys

I played a few tourneys last week. I am rusty. I made a couple bad moves, although some decent ones as well. Only one worth mentioning was a FT tourney. I was well above average with 200 left (money starts at 150 and lost with AJ to 77 and 99 to AJ back-to-back to bust out. If I win the second flip, I am about 4th in chips headed into the bubble, a prime spot to make a run. But, it did not happen. Now that the semester is over, I have over 1000 T$ to use and hope to play some nightly 100Ks and some Sunday millions.

I have also played a couple $33R on stars for WSOP seats (I would just keep the 10K). I have had the most horrendous luck in the rebuy period on those – just sick. I have spent 6 buyins in the last two tourneys and stopped before the rebuy period ended. Just sick beats and was so disgusted with those I did not want to continue. I will take some shots again at those, however (still have over 1200 in W$).

The rust should be off here by this week – hopefully I can start making a few runs. After seeing how well ITHers are doing in the nightly 100K and in the million – I am itching to get in there and make some noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home