Sunday, July 23, 2006

Up then down in a 4-day run.

I will continue with my history soon, but figured I would post about the weekend. I am working on my SH limit game after ITHer Jmega (a proven winner at SH limit) let me watch him and I learned a ton – mainly about where my leaks were. I also played quite a few SNGs and a bit of PL Omaha. Thursday and Friday I was really hot, crushing my limit game and rolling through SNG cashes at a sick rate. Over the weekend I lost some back but I am still a nice winner of the past 4 days. What astounds me about SH limit is the number of fish – far, far more than you see at full ring. The big downside is the downward swings are much nastier when the donkeys are hitting since you are constantly playing hands. The upswings are nice, however.


I am moving soon so won’t be playing much this next week – hopefully that small break energizes my game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home